Moving out of a region as busy as the Bay Area isn’t easy for anyone without the right gear or experience. With this being said, the city has many moving companies throughout the area that handle all different types of moves and can get you to Seattle safely. Whether you are moving a small studio apartment or a large corporation, there will be a reputable moving company able to safely help you with the relocation.
Finding a mover isn’t too hard, but it does require a little research. Luckily, you have a few options. Search online for the best Bay Area movers to help you get your belongings to Seattle as you continue to go about your daily endeavors.
Use These Wonderful Tips from the Professionals
- Keep a to-do list with you at all times. Only write down matters that must be addressed prior to moving day.
- Make sure you complete all medical, school, utility and job transfers.
- Find a sitter for kids and pets on moving day.
- Have cash prepared for the day of the relocation and snacks and drinks for the movers.
- Make sure everything is packed by the time the movers are to arrive. It is best to use the right packaging materials or the movers may repack anything they find to be too much of a risk to them.
- Have parking and entryways easily accessible for the movers.
- Create a list of all your belongings being relocated, or take a box and furniture count according to what’s stored in each room. Preparing for a move is extremely important.